TalentSeed is revolutionizing the job market since 2017, through a specialized recruitment and selection service supported by our innovative technological Talent Management platforms.
We are an entity registered with the Portuguese board of psychologists and our mission is to present solutions in the Human Resources field, resorting to technology as a foundation of the innovation that we seek to present to our partners.
Our young, fun, and dedicated team aims to add value to companies and candidates, striving for the excellence of our services!
TalentSeed is currently recruiting a:
Business Development Associate EMEA – Belgium or UK (m/f/d)
Our client is a data science company turning IOT sensor data into rich insights about people’s behavior and real-time context. As a business development associate, you will report to the VP of Business Development EMEA and your purpose is to bring a general business acumen in order to help the company expand in the EMEA markets. You will be seeking new business opportunities by contacting prospective clients and building a relationship with them.
Moreover, you will:
· Research organizations to identify new leads and potential new markets
· Identify key stakeholders responsible for making buying decisions
· Conduct research on the competition and articulate the advantage over these companies
· Promote the company's products and solutions addressing clients' business goals
· Prepare compelling sales presentations
· Identify client's needs and customize appropriate products and solutions
· Ensure sales goals are met
· 2+ years of working experience in a B:B Sales environment
· Fluency in English is mandatory and fluency in other languages (Dutch, French, German, Spanish) is considered a plus
· Experience in aspects of mobile technology, data engineering, and cloud computing
· In-depth knowledge of the industry and current events
· People's person who can interact with different personalities
· Goal-oriented and independent that can work in a fast-pace environment
Remplissez les champs et joindre votre CV et lettre de motivation. Ne pas oublier de mentionner pourquoi vous êtes un bon candidat pour le poste. Nous allons informer l'employeur.